NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT
(V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m.,
Monday, June 21, 2021 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal Water
Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County, Texas
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of May 17, 2021 Meeting
5. Approval of Minutes of June 1, 2021 Special Called Meeting
6. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report and Banking
7. Approval of Bills Paid
8. Approval of Lot Transfers
9. Oath of Office: (A) Mike Bell, (B) George Tidwell, (C) Bob Wilson
10. Election of Officers: Vice President and President
11. Consider Request from Dianne Hooks to Approve a Second
Dwelling be Added to Lot 9, Block D, Cedar Subdivision and Action as
12. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at
the office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., June 17,
2021 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available.
Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48
hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.