NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT
(V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m.,
Monday, February 22, 2021 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal
Water Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County,
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
5. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report and Banking
6. Approval of Bills Paid
7. Approval of Lot Transfers
8. Presentation of Audit for Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2020
by Jaynes, Reitmeier, Boyd & Therrell, P.C.
9. Consider Acceptance of Audit Report for Fiscal Year Ended
September 30, 2020 and Authorize the President to Sign the Affidavit and
File the Report as Required
10. Consider Proposal for Professional Engineering from Harden
Hydrology & Engineering, PLLC and Action as Necessary
11. Consider Legal Representation and Negotiation for Water Supply
Contract and Action as Necessary
12. Consider Land Lease for John Gaviria and Action as Necessary
13. Consider Lot Lease for Lot 15, Pecan Subdivision to Donna Jones
and Action as Necessary
14. Consider Purchase of Replacement Pickup and Action as
15. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at
the office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., February
18, 2021 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available.
Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48
hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.