NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT (V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m., Monday, July 20, 2020 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County, Texas
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
5. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report, Banking Reports, and Quarterly
6. Approval of Bills Paid
7. Approval of Lot Transfers
8. Oath of Office (A) Don Corbitt, (B) Oscar Alvarez
9. Election of Officers: (A) Vice President and (B) President
10. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at the office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., July 16, 2020 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48 hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.