NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT (V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, January 18, 2022 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County, Texas.
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
5. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report, Banking Reports, and Quarterly Investment Report
6. Approval of Bills Paid
7. Presentation of Audit for Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2021 by Jaynes, Reitmeier, Boyd & Therrell, P.C.
8. Consider Acceptance of Audit Report for Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2021 and Authorize the President to Sign the Affidavit and File the Report as Required
9. Consider Preliminary Engineering Feasibility Report and Contract between the District and CP&Y and Action as Necessary
10. Consider Management of Lake Mexia Campgrounds and Action as Necessary
11. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at the office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., January 13, 2022 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48 hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.