NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT (V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 22, 2022 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County, Texas.
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
5. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report and Banking
6. Approval of Bills Paid
7. Approval of Lot Transfers
8. Tabled Items : Consider Management of Lake Mexia Campgrounds
and Action as Necessary
New Business :
9. Consider Letter of Engagement for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Audit
Report with Jaynes, Reitmeier, Boyd & Therrell, P.C. and Action as Necessary
10. Consider Correspondence from Texas Water Development Board
Concerning the State Fiscal Year 2022 DWSRF Application Invitation and
Action as Necessary
11. Consider Bids Received from Wallace Controls & Electric, Inc. for the
Miscellaneous Electrical Improvements at Lake Mexia Water Plant, Personville
Plant, Morton Well Site and Well Sites 1, 3, and 5 and Action as Necessary
12. Discuss Repair of 2009 Pickup, Existing Vehicle Inventory and Future
Vehicle Needs and Action as Necessary
13. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at the office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., February 17, 2022 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48 hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.