NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT (V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m., Monday, October 18, 2021 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County, Texas
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
5. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report, Banking Reports, and Quarterly Investment Report
6. Approval of Bills Paid
7. Request to Appear from Mike Glover, Burr Oak B Resident, Concerning the Rules and Regulations Governing Lake Mexia and Action as Necessary
8. Presentation by Janet Sheguit Concerning the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
9. Consider Receiving Request for Qualifications for the DWSRF Project for Engineering, Bond Counsel, and Financial Advisor and Action as Necessary
10. Consider Request from Oncor for an Easement for the Relocation of the Conductors Crossing Lake Mexia Spillway and Action as Necessary
11. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at the
office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., October 14,
2021 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48 hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.