NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING ACT (V.T.C.A., GOVERNMENT CODE, CHAPTER 551)
The Bistone Municipal Water Supply District will hold a meeting at 5:30 p.m., Monday, September 20, 2021 in the Lake Mexia Pavilion of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District, located at 730 FM 2681, Lake Mexia, Limestone County, Texas
An open meeting will be held concerning the following subjects:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
4. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
5. Approval of Profit and Loss Performance Report and Banking Reports
6. Approval of Bills Paid
7. Consider Adoption of Resolution Approving Amended Budget for Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 2021 and Action as Necessary
8. Public Hearing
· Consider Adoption of Resolution Approving Budget for Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 2022
9. Consider Interlocal Agreement with Region 8 Education Service Center for Repairs at the Lake Mexia Pavilion and Marina Restrooms and Action as Necessary
10. Operational Status Report
a. Office, Cady Cotton
b. Field Superintendent, Andy Smiley
c. General Manager, R. Brent Locke
d. Board President
e. Board Members Concerns, Questions, Future Agenda Items, Etc.
I, Cady Cotton, Secretary-Treasurer, do hereby certify this notice was posted at the office of the Bistone Municipal Water Supply District by 3:30 p.m., September 16, 2021 pursuant to the Texas Open Meeting Act.
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request of accommodations and interpretive services must be made within 48 hours prior to the meeting. Contact the District at (254) 562-5922.